EarthDoc Direct Access for EEGS Members
EEGS members now have free and direct log in access to parts of EarthDoc!
EarthDoc enables EEGS members to browse through the following material:
- Full papers presented at EEGS and Near Surface conferences since 1988
- Scientific articles from the Special Issue on Hydrogeophysics- Methods and Processes in Near Surface Geophysics No. 5-6 October 2009
- Articles of Journal of Environmental and Engineering Geophysics since 2007.
EarthDoc enables you to browse through thousands of event papers and journal articles online.
The geoscience database currently contains over 35,000 technical papers and articles and new material is added weekly. EarthDoc was launched in 2007 by the European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers (EAGE) and has been growing significantly over the past few years. It is a source of information that is well respected by everyone in the geoscience industry. Papers from EAGE events are typically available two weeks prior to the event..
Available on EarthDoc:
- Papers from EAGE events from 1982 onwards
- Event papers from other societies
- All articles from EAGE’s main magazine First Break (complete archive)
- All articles from Near Surface Geophysics (complete archive)
- All articles from Petroleum Geoscience (complete archive)
Click Here to Access EarthDoc Log In Page
(must be logged in to the EEGS web site to access the EarthDoc page)